New Patient Information
New Patient Forms:
The following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed at home. By filling out these forms ahead of time you will save significant time at the time of your visit. If you have any questions when filling out these forms, please do the best you can, our staff will assist you with your questions on the day of your visit.
What To Expect and Bring on Your First Visit
- Check with your insurance company to see if they require a referral. Our office can assist with this.
- Call our office at 480-646-8440 to schedule an appointment
- If this is your initial visit, please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled appt time.
- In order to provide you the best, efficient care, please bring the following items:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Insurance Referral if applicable
- A list of your current medications and dosages
- Information about other treatments or medications you may have tried in the past
- Medical records that may be relevant (i.e. Radiology Tests, Pathology Reports, Labs)
- Your preferred pharmacy information.
Colonoscopy Prep Instructions / Same Visit Colonoscopy/Open Access Colonoscopy Packets
- Premier Endoscopy Patient Packet
- Desert Endoscopy Center (DEC) Patient Packet
- Arizona Advanced Endoscopy Patient Packet
Surgery Bowel Prep Instructions (Colon/Abdominal Surgery and Anorectal Surgery)